Personal Fall Arrest Protection Training
Any person working at elevations is required to be trained in fall protection safety.
Course materials, workbooks and writing utensils are provided. Coffee and lunch breaks are scheduled, though trainees must provide their own lunch. Upon completion of the course, students are issued a certificate showing proof of training.
Class duration: 8 hours
Maximum number of participants: 12
What You’ll Learn
This Fall Protection certification course has been developed to comply with CSA standards and the Alberta OHS code. Students are trained on practical knowledge required for safely working at heights and participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises that address safe practices and procedures.
- Standards, Regulations, Rights and Responsibilities
- Identification of Hazards
- Methods of Eliminating and/or Controlling Hazards
- Use of Ladders and Other Equipment
- Warning Methods and Physical Barriers
- Introduction to Personal Fall Protection Equipment and Inspection
- Barriers and Other Fixed Equipment
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Anchor Points, Work Access Equipment and Platforms
- Rescue Planning and Self Rescue Techniques
1st Quality Safety Consulting meets with your team to discuss and develop your program. Our safety courses are aimed at increasing internal communications regarding standards and procedures.
NEED PERSONAL FALL ARREST TRAINING?
Looking for professional safety consultants that are passionate and knowledgeable?
Want a safety consultant that responds in a timely manner and provides teaching at every opportunity? Seeking customer service that exceeds your expecations?
Contact 1st Quality Safety Consulting for a quote, and arrange your personal fall arrest training today!