By achieving COR, you demonstrate to the construction industry that your health and safety program has been developed, implemented and evaluated by an OHS professional. Having COR automatically qualifies you ahead of others when clients are looking to hire safety-conscious sub-contractors for work.
· Companies operating with 10 or less employees
· Companies who are just starting out
· Companies who have been operating without a COR and want to take their business to the next level!
· Assistance opening a WCB account
· Assistance registering as a member of the partnership of your choice
· Customized safety program that directly correlates with the SECOR evaluation audit document
· SECOR evaluation and submission to the partnership
· Confidence for your clients knowing that your company is accountable for health and safety
· Clients are more likely to hire you over a company who doesn’t have COR
· 10% industry rate discount on WCB premiums for your first year of having COR
· Up to a 20% refund on your WCB Premium Rate in the following years determined by your claim cost history. Less injuries = less claims = larger discount
· Improves the overall efficiency of your operations especially if you plan on expanding your business